[VCS] Merging IAtomic* into IBasic*

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 9 15:26:01 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> had another look at IAtomic* and I think this is too small for an
> interface. A VCS that can't tell you the changes for a given revision is
> broken - IMHO, so that can go into IBasic.

AFAIK CVS is exactly such a VCS, which is why I made the separation in
the first place. (I don't know CVS myself, but I was talking with
someone that does, who - if we understood each other correctly -
indicated that CVS cannot support the interfaces in IAtomicBrowsableVC.)

--
Matthew
"Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom shaped ones,