Finding APR

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 8 21:58:33 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> I had a look at the two links and my conclusion is that I will change
> KDevelops script to find Subversion and APR/APU without relying on any
> -config program. Subversion removed its svn-config already and the apr
> ones don't produce output that is currently easily parseable.

Not given the state of SEPARATE_ARGS anyway. I'd like to see what you
come up with, since I have seem to have a weird installation. I'm
guessing kdesdk and kdevelop really should be sharing their FindSVN.cmake.

> So I'm going to use the stanard way of FIND_LIBRARY and FIND_PATH for
> libs and includes.

Um... does that mean that I have to jump through hoops to use svn if apr
is in a non-standard location, even if apr-config is in PATH? That would
be unfortunate.

--
Matthew
"Please remain calm... I may be mad, but I am a professional."