VCS Interface classes

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu May 3 16:08:36 UTC 2007

On 03.05.07 10:38:30, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > I think a week for discussion is enough (unless somebody plans vacations
> > during the next week), thus I'm going to commit these interfaces to svn
> > next weekend or on the bic monday.
>
> Were you going to commit these for collaborative editing purposes
> (marked EXPERIMENTAL, maybe, to tell people not to use them yet)?

I already committed them, I didn't mark them yet basically because we
have only two people working on cvs and svn atm and I think they know
its not time to port yet.

> Is "VCS" the best prefix? Isn't the standard to not capitalize acronyms,
> i.e. "Vcs" instead? Should it be "KVcs" or is the namespace enough?

I guess Vcs is a bit better, certainly no need for a K in front, the
namespace is enough

Look afar and see the end from the beginning.