VCS Interface classes

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 3 15:38:30 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> I think a week for discussion is enough (unless somebody plans vacations
> during the next week), thus I'm going to commit these interfaces to svn
> next weekend or on the bic monday.

Were you going to commit these for collaborative editing purposes
(marked EXPERIMENTAL, maybe, to tell people not to use them yet)?

Is "VCS" the best prefix? Isn't the standard to not capitalize acronyms,
i.e. "Vcs" instead? Should it be "KVcs" or is the namespace enough?

--
Matthew
Disadvantage: Bad Puns [-5]