KDE/kdevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed May 2 21:58:42 UTC 2007

On 02.05.07 16:11:50, dukju ahn wrote:
> 2007/4/30, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> >   dukju and Robert would you please have a look and port the plugins to use the outputview.
>
> Good. But for me, the new tab isn't created and any new message
> are not appended.

Hmm, I didn't test yet with just creating a tab...

> Is the following code correct to register my own tab?

As far as I can see yes. Can you send me a  full patch so I can
test/debug whats going wrong?

>     d->m_outview = plugin->extension<KDevelop::IOutputView>();
>     if( d->m_outview ){
>         d->m_outview->registerLogView( i18n("Subversion Notification") );

Uhm, right the title is going to be translated. Ok, I have to rework
this a bit so you'd be sending in two strings, one for the tab-name and
one for the title.

Your business will go through a period of considerable expansion.