Weird errors from C++ parser

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Mar 19 00:15:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

while generally putting used macros into the KDevelop Settings->C++
Parsing box works I have some weird errors showing up in QMake Parser
tests in KDevelop4. It would be cool if any of the parser-knowledgeable
people could have a look at this.

I'm using the macros below in the C++ Parsing edit box and I'm getting
errors for buildtools/managers/qmake/tests/functionscopetest.cpp in line
99 and 100 and for assignmenttest.cpp line 37. I can "remove" the errors
in functionscopetest.cpp by removing the two lines 104 and 105
containing the testlist.append calls. However I can't see the slightest
reason for the C++ parser to choke on that. Needless to say that the
code compiles just fine ;)

#define CMAKE_REGISTER_AST(a,b)
#define QTEST_MAIN(a)
#define QFETCH( a,b )
#define QVERIFY(a)
#define Q_PRIVATE_SLOT(a, b)
#define Q_INTERFACES(a)
#define Q_DECLARE_EXTENSION_INTERFACE(a,b)
#define Q_DECLARE_FLAGS(a,b)
#define Q_DECLARE_OPERATORS_FOR_FLAGS(a)
#define Q_DECLARE_INTERFACE(a, b)
#define Q_DECLARE_METATYPE(a)
#define K_EXPORT_COMPONENT_FACTORY(a,b)
#define KDEV_DECLARE_EXTENSION_INTERFACE(a,b,c)
#define KDEV_USE_EXTENSION_INTERFACE(a, b)
#define KDEV_USE_EXTENSION_INTERFACE_NS(a, b, c)
#define KDEV_ADD_EXTENSION_INTERFACE_NS(a, b, c)
#define KDEV_ADD_EXTENSION_INTERFACE(a, b)
#define KDEV_ADD_EXTENSION_FACTORY_NS(a,b,c)
#define KDEV_ADD_EXTENSION_FACTORY(b,c)
#define FUNCDEF(a)
#define BEGINTESTFUNCIMPL(a,b,c)
#define BEGINTESTFAILFUNCIMPL(a,b,c)
#define DATAFUNCIMPL(a,b,c)
#define ENDTESTFUNCIMPL
#define TESTASSIGNMENT(a,b,c,d,e)
#define TESTFUNCARGS( a, b )
#define TESTFUNCNAME( a, b )

Do something unusual today.  Pay a bill.