How to get a pointer for mainwindow?

dukju ahn dukjuahn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:22:04 UTC 2007

2007/3/12, Alexander Dymo <dymo at ukrpost.ua>:
> On Monday 12 March 2007 09:55, dukju ahn wrote:
> > Plugins can have access to ICore, and through ICore, IUiController
> > can be accessed. But activeMainWindow() or defaultMainWindow()
> > only exist in UiController, which the plugins does not have access.z
> >
> Yes, those methods are not exposed in IUiController. Could you please
> tell me why do you need mainwindows so we can decide whether to
> expose that stuff or not.

The reason is that
contextMenu( KMenu *menu, const Context *context )
signal is emitted at KDevelop::MainWindow

If the user clicks right button of mouse at editor, the context menu
(popup menu) appears. At that popup menu, subversion plugin,
for example, can add  its submenus such as commit, add, delete, log ...