KDE/kdevelop/lib

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Mar 8 20:06:15 UTC 2007

On 08.03.07 18:11:19, Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> SVN commit 640645 by jpetso:
>
> Fix kdevitemmodel.h include, so the kdev-pg based
> parsers compile (but not their language parts).

I think kdevitemmodel is obsolete by now, it seems like an
implementation of QStandardItemModel/QStandardItem to me (probably
written for Qt4.1 or 4.0). So as soon as we decided what happens to the
code model we should port it to QStandardItemModel.

You will be advanced socially, without any special effort on your part.