Breakpoints stealing focus when new line added

Nick Savoiu savoiu at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 23:35:18 UTC 2007

Sometimes when breakpoints are set and one presses ENTER in the editor window (especially while debugging) the editor window loses focus. My hunch was that breakpoints steal the focus as they get updated (to account for line number changes).

I think there was an attempt to fix this right before 3.4 but there were some issues. I don't recall if they were solved.

Nick