KDE/kdevelop/languages/cpp

Kris Wong wongk at seapine.com
Tue Jun 26 13:05:20 UTC 2007

> As I said to David already, this breaks with out-of-source builds or
> buildsystems that don't use makefile "under the hood". So the argument
> "getting include paths for non-project files" is more or less moot.

I wasn't trying to make an argument, just stating what it did.

> Did you talk to David? His answer is nearly the same and neither you
nor
> him did answer my question. I was just asking wether he or you knows
of
> stuff in cmake-generated (or other) Makefile's that can't be parsed
and
> interpreted by anything other than make itself.

I wasn't trying to answer your question, just stating the reason the
include path resolver was ported.  The issue of cmake generated
Makefiles seems like a non-issue, though.  Why would the user not be
using a cmake based project if they were using the cmake build system?

Kris Wong