KDE/kdevelop/languages/cpp

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Tue Jun 26 00:29:01 UTC 2007

On Jun 24, 2007, at 3:19 PM, Kris Wong wrote:

> SVN commit 679743 by wongk:
>
> Ported IncludePathResolver from KDevelop 3.

I'm not sure this will be/is needed anymore. The build systems should
provide the locations to search for includes. We've added mechanisms
to the build managers specially for this. Even the custom makefile
manager should know how to at least parse the Makefile to get this
information even if it doesn't allow editing it.

Taking that information into account, are there other places where
this might be used?
--
Matt