Reorganizing the kdevplatform structure

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas webmaster at kdevelop.org
Thu Jun 14 10:34:53 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 12 June 2007 12:06:33 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
> Now I can somewhat fix the bug by removing the Mainpage.dox from the
> various lib-subdirs inside src (i.e. remove src/interfaces Mainpage.dox)
> and merge the information into src/Mainpage.dox.
I think that it is a very bad idea to have several mainpage.dox
Especially because we only have one kdevplatform, so why have multiple
Mainpage.dox ?
It makes no sense to me.
If the page is about VCS why sould it be called src/vcs/Mainpage.dox instead
of vcs/vcspage.dox ?

> So I propose to remove src and put the various libraries directly into
> the module, i.e. mv kdevplatform/src/interfaces kdevplatform/interfaces.
Yes I agree with that.

I'm plaing to update the webserver and to start providing API documentation
updated every 3 hours, and I also plan to move the documentation on the wiki
to the API, so that it is all concentrated in one location.

--
Amilcar Lucas
Webmaster