KDevPlatform and KDevelop documentation and the Documentation plugin

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Fri Jun 8 18:55:50 UTC 2007

On Friday 08 June 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Andras suggested to put a Doxyfile back into svn, but I'm against
> that it will confuse people and unless I'm mistaken it will build a
> differently looking api doc.

I suggested because the other method never worked reliably and because
some time back Alexander suggested to use doxygen instead of
doxygen.sh. I'd be happier to see the docs generated the same way as
for kdelibs and if they would look the same way as well.

Unfortunately my doxygen system knowledge is close to zero, so all I
could do is to take the existing Doxygen and .dox files from kdevelop
and adapt to kdevplatform.

Andras