Removing some things from C++ parser

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jul 26 02:28:32 UTC 2007

On 26.07.07 00:53:50, David Nolden wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2007 00:39:02 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > David: Do you mind if I do that change this weekend - would mean having 1
> > CMakeLists.txt in the cpp folder, not sure yet how to do the tests then,
> > either separate files or also in the main 1. If you think this might
> > disturb you too much in your SoC I can postpone it after that. (CC'ing
> > you as you said you don't get any list-mails)
>
> I probably won't be working on it in the weekend, so I don't mind.

Oh, cool (I actually expected the opposite answer :)

> The question is how we do make the tests continue working. Maybe
> static-linking them against the c++ plugin would be the easiest way.

Thats going to be a no-brainer: use different CMake variables for all
"parts" and then the tests include their test + the needed parts.
Something like this:

set(duchainbuilder_SRCS .... )
set(parser_SRCS ... )

kde4_add_unit_test(duchaintest ${duchaintest_SRCS} ${duchain_SRCS} ...)

Well, you get the idea.

You have Egyptian flu: you're going to be a mummy.