Removing some things from C++ parser

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jul 25 21:10:11 UTC 2007

On 25.07.07 22:39:46, Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> On Wednesday, 25. July 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On a side note (this one's for Roberto I think): I'm guessing the few
> > inlines inside the C++ parser are by purpose to make it faster, right?
> > (just checking that a krazy exclude is better than un-inlineing them)
>
> I'd say, as the C++ language support is not public API anyways, inlines can do
> no harm with respect to binary compatibility, and that's what they made this
> check for, afaik.

Thats not quite right. I'm talking specifically about the c++ parser and
that one does expose a public API, including installed headers.

I think the same is true for the duchainbuilder and expressionparser
(although those two wouldn't need to provide shared libs with public
API, they could be compiled into the plugin directly)

Don't let your mind wander -- it's too little to be let out alone.