Removing some functionality from custommakefile support

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jul 24 19:02:25 UTC 2007

On 23.07.07 08:38:19, Kris Wong wrote:
> Could we also remove the functionality that asks to add new files to the
> project when it is being opened?  This is uber annoying. ;)

No, sorry won't happen. Also I don't quite understand why this is uber
annoying unless you add tons of files each time before you open the
project. If there's just one part of the project whose files you don't
want to add anyway just add the directory to the blacklist under Project
Options->Custom Make MAnager (or similar).

If you can read this, you're too close.