Whats kdev-pg-replacement.h used for?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jul 7 22:39:08 UTC 2007

Hi,

could someone please enlighten me what kdev-pg-replacement is needed
for?

It seems to do some processing on the text of tokens, but thats not
going to work as I want to remove the type-definition for the text of a
token. The reason is simply to make kdev-pg more generally usable, for
example with QString, or if somebody wants with wchar_t or with
std::string as the type for the parser content.

So shall I nuke the header? (it doesn't seem to be used by anything in a
generated parser)

You'll never see all the places, or read all the books, but fortunately,
they're not all recommended.