Future of teamwork plugin

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 6 11:54:49 UTC 2007

On 06.07.07 13:11:17, David Nolden wrote:
> Am Freitag, 6. Juli 2007 11:28:56 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > Also the user interface needs a general redesign, I couldn't even find
> > out how to collaborate on a file, except starting the collaboration.
>
> When collaborating with a user, click the user, and click "collaborate on
> current file".

That part was findable. However what I couldn't do was viewing the
changes that I did in the "other" kdev instance in a collaborated file.
IIRC the order of events was: collaborate on a file in one kdev
instance, then accept the collaboration in the other instance. In the
first instance edit the file (without and also with saving) and in the
second instance I couldn't find a way to get at the changes.

Green light in A.M. for new projects.  Red light in P.M. for traffic tickets.