Future of teamwork plugin

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Fri Jul 6 11:11:17 UTC 2007

Am Freitag, 6. Juli 2007 11:28:56 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> Also the user interface needs a general redesign, I couldn't even find
> out how to collaborate on a file, except starting the collaboration.

When collaborating with a user, click the user, and click "collaborate on
current file".
Then you've got the collaborated file the the little tree-view, as slave of
the collaboration-session. Double-click it(the double-click is a bit broken,
so try the double-click a few times until you've got a new file opened, on
both sides)

I didn't care much about this mini-issue because my plan was to move the whole
thing to some more general file-set interface.

As I said, it wasn't possible to integrate these actions into kdevplatform, so
it's all within the teamwork-tab yet.