Future of teamwork plugin

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jul 5 20:44:12 UTC 2007

On 05.07.07 23:14:53, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> On 7/5/07, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> > No, but KDE has a policy that states that no commits should be made that
> > have been objected too. So teamwork stays where it is, because its now 2
> > people objecting the move.
> I don't understand that somehow. Neither the "i said this" way nor the
> "objection policy".

Sorry I think I'm missing something. KDE's svn commit policy explicitly
states that there should be no changes done that have been objected to.
We have two people in our team that strongly object moving teamwork out
of the platform at this time. Instead both say the move should be
re-evaluated at a later time. Unless I'm utterly mistaken this means the
move will be re-evaluated at a later time and teamwork stays in platform
for now.

You have a truly strong individuality.