Future of teamwork plugin

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Tue Jul 3 16:04:27 UTC 2007

Am Dienstag, 3. Juli 2007 14:13:04 schrieb Jakob Petsovits:
> On Tuesday, 3. July 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > I'm voting to move it out of the platform and into
> > playground/kdevelop4-extra-plugins. Yes if it works well it will be a
> > really useful plugin (Eclipse recently started with communications
> > stuff), but we need to be able to maintain it and this can't be
> > guaranteed currently.

So the fact that the stable network-code is not written in qt makes it
unmaintainable? Isn't this fascism on toolkit-level?

If we would disable the patch-management part, we'd have a usable plugin that
is more stable than any other part of kdevelop-4 currently is.

However It's true that I have no time to work on it, so if the code is really
so scary for you, move it away.