KDevelop4 icons

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 30 17:58:28 UTC 2007

I committed the start of a list of icons that KDevelop will need for
KDE4. It isn't yet comprehensive (it is meant as a starting point).

Find it here:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/artwork/Oxygen/docs/kdevelop-icons.txt

Or in SVN at /trunk/playgrouns/artwork/Oxygen/docs

Developers (KDevelop):
----------------------
This is meant to be a shared document; please don't feel like I own it
and therefore no one else should be changing it. I /want/ others to feel
free to change it as needed. That said, as always, posting your ideas
for review before committing is always good. :-)

Artists:
--------
Note things marked with '?' - these may well go away, therefore don't
start working on them unless you're really, *really* bored. :-)

Since I'm not a member of the Oxygen team, I am only guessing at if/how
these should be merged into the master list. Merging is fine, not
merging is also fine (should probably leave a note in the .txt about
what is merged if that is done).

--
Matthew
"I like to think of it as 'unplanned dissonance'" -- A fellow chorister