Multi Project Gui [was: KDev4 SDK Single or Multiple Projects?]

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jan 30 10:21:39 UTC 2007

On 29.01.07 18:30:37, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Jan 29, 2007, at 6:04 PM, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Option 2:
> >
> > Multiple projects per App instance, this would need a major change in
> > the project controller and it would also need a Ui element to display
> > the list of projects
>
> Multiple projects is what has been planned from the very beginning.

Oh, ok. Wasn't aware :) (Although maybe I asked you already on IRC)

So lets talk about Gui's for multiple projects. One way would be to
extend the project model and have the projects as top-level items. Which
is kind of the same thing as eclipse does, only that we don't need a
workspace for that.

Any other/better ideas? (I don't think a separate listview which changes
the content of the project manager makes much sense)

You're at the end of the road again.