RFC: KDevelop4 icons, what do we want/need?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 25 20:20:56 UTC 2007

I am working on a list of IDE-like icons to give to the Oxygen folk, so
that KDevelop4 can have system-provided icons. Anyway, a few comments...

For debugging controls, could VCR icons be used for run, break, stop,
restart?

Should more autotools-related menus have icons? (distclean, configure,
run autotools, etc.) What about 'make messages', 'make doc', etc.?

Is there anything else (that isn't already in the system-wide icons)
that needs/wants icons that I am forgetting?

This will go up at trunk/playground/artwork/Oxygen/docs. I'm attaching
the current draft if anyone would like to comment. I'll commit in a
maybe a day or two if no one comments.

--
Matthew
"I like to think of it as 'unplanned dissonance'" -- A fellow chorister