Project file list support for the grepview part (w/ patch)

Kris Wong wongk at seapine.com
Thu Jan 18 13:59:12 UTC 2007

I have a couple patches I wanted to submit to the list (keeping them as
separate threads).  I submitted this one a few months back, right before
the 3.4.0 feature freeze (bad timing).  Now that mattr has "thawed" the
freeze, I figured the timing is a little better.

A quick review of the feature: It adds the ability to search for a
string in only the files in the current project's file list.  A checkbox
was added to the grepdlg.  The checkbox is only enabled if a project is
loaded and it has at least one file in its file list.  Created against
revision 624937.  I tested this using several qmake projects, an
automake project, and a custom makefile project.