RFC: Sync-To-Current-File icon

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jan 12 18:10:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

Jens pointed out that the old icon for syncing the file-selector (and
recently also the grepview) has been there for year, which I didn't
know, I thought its a more recent addition.

This raises the question what do we want to do now. Matthew and myself
agree that the new icon carries the meaning to new users better, but
thats just the two of us. The same old-icon is also used in Kate for the
same action in its integrated file-selector, which is a strong argument
towards using it at least in the file-selector IMHO.

So any opinions on this issue, revert the change on both the
file-selector and the grepview, only the grepview or leave both with the
new icon.

Andreas

PS: The new icon is originally meant to be used for folders with sent
mail, so its a bit of abuse with the new icon.

--
A tall, dark stranger will have more fun than you.