3.4 svn minor graphic glitch in grepview?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jan 11 21:35:17 UTC 2007

On 11.01.07 14:10:56, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> >>Ack! Gimp somehow saved layers in the PNG, which is confusing both KDE and
> >>Thunderbird (but differently o_O). Trying again.
> >Hehe :) I'd use another color (something that stands out a bit more but
> >also matching the folder-icons color) for the arrow and flip it. I don't know
> >why but it looks a bit strange this way...
> >Other than that its good, IMHO.
>
> Ok, thanks for the feedback! I actually used the stock 'back' image trimmed
> down a bit (in CrystalSVG it is actually gray) but looking now, I agree the
> arrow is almost invisible (No, Jakob, it's not you ;-)).
>
> Here is Take 2. Actually this would look a lot better I think if I could make
> it e.g. 20x16 instead of 16x16. Is that allowable? Take 3...

No that doesn't make sense, its resized to Toolbar+8 pixel anyway to
match the size of the KURLRequester's button.

Other than that I think it looks fine. The only real problem is that its
not matching my personal icon style ;) But thats not possible to achieve
with KDE.

Also your icon looks very much like kdelib's folder_sent_mail, except there
the arrow is on the left side ;) It would be a bit of abuse according to
the name. The goto icon sounds like it would be "the right one" in terms
of meaning, but it doesn't really look like its doying the sync (two
show traces).

If you sow your wild oats, hope for a crop failure.