3.4 svn minor graphic glitch in grepview?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jan 10 21:08:51 UTC 2007

On 10.01.07 14:13:48, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> I just updated to get the fix for 'format files' breaking the
> tools->filetype accelerator, and discovered that the graphic on 'use
> current directory' in grepview has changed from a text '.' to a graphic
> '<->'.
>
> Is this intentional?

Yes.

> (And if so, why? IMO using '.' is more intuitive,
> at least for anyone with /any/ shell experience, and I don't get the
> '<->' at all...)

Hmm, any suggestions for a better icon that is in pics? I don't want the
".", because you can't see the button. Its just not discoverable.

Also note that this button now has an accelerator (Alt+Y) which is
probably even easier than clicking any button.

You display the wonderful traits of charm and courtesy.