KDevelop-3.4 GUI translation

Robert Gruber rgruber at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 9 12:45:26 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm currently using KDevelop from the 3.4-branch and my KDE is running with
the latest german i18n package.

Although I'm using the latest i18n package, a lot of KDevelop-3.4's GUI is
still english. So there seam to be quite a lot of new GUI strings.

As far as I understand KDE's translation system, KDevelop-3.4's new strings
will only run into the i18n package if KDevelop-3.4 is located in
branches/KDE/3.5/kdevelop/.

Will KDevelop-3.4 be released together with a KDE-3.5.x release?
Or will there be a KDevelop-3.4 release separated from KDE's releaseplan? If
so, will there also be a separated translation package for KDevelop-3.4?

Thanks and best regards,
Robert