Popup windows in auto-complete

Hamish Rodda rodda at kde.org
Mon Feb 26 00:46:06 UTC 2007

On Monday 26 February 2007 09:55, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 26.02.07 09:21:59, Hamish Rodda wrote:

> > > Not necessarily, you also have some message boxes in other apps that
> > > pop into the forground once and take focus.
> >
> > Kate in 4.x has this fixed.
>
> Is there a chance to backport that to KDE 3.5?

No.  I wasn't aware that you could alt-tab while a completion was available...
that used to be a bug, and was one of the reasons I totally re-wrote the
code.  Now that it's possible, it's showing regressions obviously.  I don't
work on 3.x code any more, but if someone else would like to they would be
welcome to look at kdelibs/kate/part

Cheers,
Hamish.