paquete kdevelop3-data

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Feb 21 18:56:33 UTC 2007

On 20.02.07 00:34:17, Miguel Angel Martinez Barrera wrote:
> HOLA!!
>
> Al instalar "kdevelop3" desde Synaptic me da un error como si fuese desde el
> servidor ftp, no se describiros mas porque soy nuevo en este mundillo linux.
> Utilizo LINEX por si es un dato que os ayude y os guíe.
>
> me sale lo siguiente:
> W: No se puede leer la lista de paquetes fuente http://ftp.rediris.es
> sarge/main Packages
> (/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.rediris.es_debian_dists_sarge_main_binary-i386_Packages)
> - stat (2 No
> existe el fichero o el directorio)

Hi, CCing you as I don't know wether you're subscribed to the -devel
list:

a) we speak english around here
b) From the messages and the bits I understand this looks like a problem
with your distribution and not KDevelop itself. Please try to find
a support forum for your distribution to solve this.

Today is what happened to yesterday.