KDevelop 3.4 translations.

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas webmaster at kdevelop.org
Wed Feb 21 09:38:31 UTC 2007

Merging the kdevelop/3.4 branch into KDE/3.5 branch will bring us some
problems:

- Confuse the users that do use svn checkouts
- Make me change tons 15+ website files (I still have no clue how to change
the top table of the branches_compiling.html page in a nice way)
- Confuse our website translators

To avoid that all we need to do is to change two files in KDE source tree,
branches/stable/l10n/scripts/get_paths
  has the translation path of the stable releases,

branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/release/versions
  has the source path of the stable releases.

This has the advantage of preserving history and requiring the less amount of
changes/confusion.

And NO, that distro packagers will not be confused by this, they just grab the
tar.bz2 files that we provide them, they do not use SVN.
If they do that (use SVN), then why the hell do you provide tar.bz2 files ?

--
Amilcar Lucas
Webmaster