If you're not working on KDevelop 4, you should be

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Feb 20 08:20:05 UTC 2007

On 20.02.07 11:22:58, dukju ahn wrote:
> 2007/2/20, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> > That sounds good, but doesn't fix the real problems of the version
> > control support (namely lacking integration into the ide and missing
> > features like diffing and viewing history). Don't get me wrong, I'm all
> > for improvements but the support is still barely usable.
>
> I see. The functionality I mentioned above is just the beginning work.
> Ultimately, I aim to integrate (nearly) every functionalities of
> subversion. I want to do step-by-step manner. Next step would be
> svn-logview

Uhm, we're aiming for our final KDevelop3 release in about 3 or 4 weeks,
so I'm not sure how much we can integrate until then.

> VCS is one of the most important part in IDE. And that's why so many
> people use eclipse. Someone should work on VCS.

Surely, but nobody wanted to. One problem is that its rather hard to
debug because its using ioslaves...

Your analyst has you mixed up with another patient.  Don't believe a
thing he tells you.