If you're not working on KDevelop 4, you should be

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Sun Feb 18 05:24:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

I don't know how many people here follow the kde-core-devel mailing list, but
they've announced what would appear to be the last developmental snapshot of
trunk, which is currently scheduled for release on the 19th.

After that, they say the next release will be alpha 1!!!!

What this means is that if you're not working on kdevelop trunk and you're
still stuck in the 3.4 branch, you're working in the wrong place. :)  We need
people (myself included) to be working on trunk if we want to have any hope
of releasing along with KDE 4.

Thoughts, questions, opinions?
--
Matt