KDevelop4 icons

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 8 17:11:53 UTC 2007

Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7. February 2007, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> Jakob Petsovits wrote:
>>> Using tabs where more than just one person is contributing is asking for
>>> trouble, even if I'm known worldwide for caring about proper indentation
>>> :D Sorry about the 'function' tabbing, that was one more Shift-Tab
>>> missing.
>> Not if everyone uses KWrite! ;-)
>
> No really, I'm more like, you know, Kate. :D
> But no text editor can be good enough to make up for human error...

It's all KATE under the hood. :-)

Personally, although I think KATE is the best editor I've ever used (in
as much as it can be called an "editor" when it's a KPart), I never
cared much for Kate.

>>> Maybe you want to introduce another keyword for that, don't know.
>> Hmm, maybe... 'DO-USE:'? :-) Or just 'USE:'... If you want to do this
>> with your check-in, that'd be fine... please change 'new project',
>> 'build' and 'build *' if you do, though. Or would you rather I do that?
>
> How about
> *...drumrolls...*
>
> "SHOULD BE:"

Ok, that WFM, but it should be (ahem :-)) "SHOULD-BE:".

> I think that would fit. Oh, and, I still had no time to do even those quick
> improvements. Sorry.

No rush.

--
Matthew
"Two IIRC's must make a right" -- Larry Hall (paraphrased)