struct vs. class

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Dec 28 18:26:04 UTC 2007

Hi,

building kdevelop with msvc I get tons of warnings because classes are
often forward-declared as class Foo, while they're defined as struct Foo
in the header (or the other way around). That makes it hard to see
actual erros during compilation.

So I'd like to know wether there are objections against changing all
code from using struct to class (including the needed public:
declaration). Especially are there speed or memory drawbacks using class
instead of struct? (I'm thinking about duchain and related stuff, where
there may be reasons to keep struct)

You're definitely on their list.  The question to ask next is what list it is.