KDE/kdevelop/languages/cpp

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 8 14:11:32 UTC 2007

On Saturday 08 December 2007 03:03:03 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> IMO, I think I'd prefer only the selected variable being highlighted.
> This is obviously far less complex, and could also work with global
> variables.
That is implemented, and working with everything(including global variables of
course)

The highlighting of all local variables is probably a matter of taste, and
needs to be seriously tried out before forming an opinion.

Personally I like it, but of course we can disable it by default once enough
people have tried it out and are opposed to it.

greetings, David