Contexts for If/Loops

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 28 13:39:39 UTC 2007

I don't know how exactly it is handled in C++ atm, but those things should
create own contexts.

Those should be of type DUContext::Other, not a new type, because every
context that contains executable code(as opposed to only declarations, like a
DUContext::Class), should be of type DUContext::Other.

This is good for consistency, and I don't see a reason why we need a new
context-type for this, it would only make coding more complicated, and the
added information is not needed.

They can still be differentiated by giving them fitting identifiers.

greetings, David