3 new templates for KDev3

Megan webb kdeveloper.megan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:24:39 UTC 2007

I don't want to put too much time into the 3.4 branch.  So haven't done any
changes yet.
I do want to get focused on 4 :)
Though I think we will have 3.4 for some time, so being able to do more bug
fixes on it would be nice.
The astyle update would have user string changes - as their are some changed
format options.