3 new templates for KDev3

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Aug 27 20:17:50 UTC 2007

On 27.08.07 22:16:06, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> On 8/27/07, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> > On 24.08.07 18:29:44, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > I guess we need to go the "publish the templates on our website" route
> > :(
> Ok, this is the last straw....
> I propose we either
> 1) create a kdevelop/3.5 or kdevelop/3.4.5 branch
> or
> 2) unfreeze (both messages and featuress) KDE/3.5/kdevelop branch

I'd favor talking to the release people about a possible unfreeze on the
kdevelop app. Because then we can have a very cheap next release without
any of the problems/confusions we had with 3.4.0. If that fails I'm all
for branching to kdevelop/3.4 again and releasing on our own.

Your boss climbed the corporate ladder, wrong by wrong.