3 new templates for KDev3

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Mon Aug 27 19:16:06 UTC 2007

On 8/27/07, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de> wrote:
> On 24.08.07 18:29:44, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> I guess we need to go the "publish the templates on our website" route
> :(
Ok, this is the last straw....
I propose we either
1) create a kdevelop/3.5 or kdevelop/3.4.5 branch
or
2) unfreeze (both messages and featuress) KDE/3.5/kdevelop branch

We could have then my ruby support features, Megan's astyle fixes and
Andreas' templates and maybe something else. Looks like Amilcar has a
reliable way to do fast binary releases so releasing that in 2-3
months from now should not be a problem.