KDE/kdevelop/buildtools/builders/cmakebuilder

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Aug 11 07:53:21 UTC 2007

On 11.08.07 02:03:51, Aleix Pol Gonzalez wrote:
> +    KConfigGroup group(cfg.data(), "CMake");
> +
> +    m_cmakeBinary = group.readEntry("CMake Binary", KUrl( "file:///usr/bin/cmake" ) );
> +    m_buildDirectory = group.readEntry("Build Dir");
> +    m_installPrefix = group.readEntry("Prefix");
> +    m_buildType = group.readEntry("Build Type", "-1");
> +//     return m_cmakeBinary.isEmpty() || m_buildDirectory.isEmpty();
> +    return true;

I'm not very fond of storing such state information in plugins that
operate on each project. Yes I know you're regenerating it for each
build() call, but then you can as well save the bytes and just return a
QMap or give prepared information to this function and then execute the
process directly from here with the information read from the KConfig.

You will always get the greatest recognition for the job you least like.