Removing some functionality from custommakefile support

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Aug 5 07:38:44 UTC 2007

On 04.08.07 22:24:28, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 July 2007 15:02, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 23.07.07 08:38:19, Kris Wong wrote:
> > > Could we also remove the functionality that asks to add new files to the
> > > project when it is being opened?  This is uber annoying. ;)
> >
> > No, sorry won't happen. Also I don't quite understand why this is uber
> > annoying unless you add tons of files each time before you open the
> > project. If there's just one part of the project whose files you don't
> > want to add anyway just add the directory to the blacklist under Project
> > Options->Custom Make MAnager (or similar).
>
> My dir layout is like follows:
> src/MyProj/ -> has the sources
> src/MyProj/build/ -> build dir

Where does the kdevelop file sit? The blacklist works relative to the
project directory...

> I added src/MyProj/build/ to the blacklisted directories but the next time I
> started kdevelop with this project it again asked me whether I want to add
> all the files in src/MyProj/build/ to the project.
> Is this expected or did I do something wrong ?

Is this before or after the change? I can't reproduce this here. Its
certainly not expected, if a entry is listed in the blacklist kdevelop
should ignore that completely.

Your fly might be open (but don't check it just now).