Removing some functionality from custommakefile support

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Aug 5 02:24:28 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 24 July 2007 15:02, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 23.07.07 08:38:19, Kris Wong wrote:
> > Could we also remove the functionality that asks to add new files to the
> > project when it is being opened?  This is uber annoying. ;)
>
> No, sorry won't happen. Also I don't quite understand why this is uber
> annoying unless you add tons of files each time before you open the
> project. If there's just one part of the project whose files you don't
> want to add anyway just add the directory to the blacklist under Project
> Options->Custom Make MAnager (or similar).

My dir layout is like follows:
src/MyProj/ -> has the sources
src/MyProj/build/ -> build dir

I added src/MyProj/build/ to the blacklisted directories but the next time I
started kdevelop with this project it again asked me whether I want to add
all the files in src/MyProj/build/ to the project.
Is this expected or did I do something wrong ?

Alex