Removing Makefile-things from buildmanager API

Kris Wong wongk at seapine.com
Fri Aug 3 11:36:04 UTC 2007

> Not sure wether the same applies to this
>     /**
>      * Provide a list of files that contain the preprocessor
> defines for the
>      * project
>      */
>     virtual KUrl::List preprocessorDefines(ProjectBaseItem*)
> const = 0;

I don't see in any utility in this function, but what we do need is way
to query for the project-level preprocessor defintions for a specific
file.  This might return something like QMap<QString,QString> (or a
similar typedef).

virtual QMap<QString,QString> preprocessorDefines(const Kurl&) const =
0;

Does something like this already exist?

Kris Wong