Some UI issues

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Apr 30 18:25:28 UTC 2007

On 30.04.07 19:00:05, Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since my first mail didn't make it to the list (or at least I cannot found
> it), here's the second try.

Somehow I recall to have seen this...

@Mattr: Are we allowed to change existing strings if we fix them?

> 2. QMake Manager->Subproject settings->Configuration...
>
> The whole first groupbox has the tooltip of the Release checkbox. I mean
> between the lines and items this tooltip pops up.

I recall to have answered somewhere to this, I don't think we can do
this before the 3.4.1 release

> 3. There is some broken UI which is easier explained with screenshots:
>
> 3a. Settings-> Configure KDevelop...->Formatting->Tab & Brackets
> (Only accours if the labels are longer than the english ones, so the
> screenshot is in german)
> http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kdeveloptk7.png

Uuuh, Oooh, imageshack is ssooooooooo slow :(

These look like missing layouts, I'll see about them.

> 3b. Project->Class Inhertitance Diagram
> (resize the dialog)
> http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kdevelop1gi8.png

Hmm, I recently changed the comboboxes to get more space, I'll have
another look.

> 3c. QMake Manager->Subproject settings->Basics
> (two different buttons for choosing directories for two options)
> http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kdevelop2zu4.png

I'll have a look, but I think there was a reason why I didn't use the
url requester in the first spot.

Avoid reality at all costs.