Some UI issues

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzerf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 17:00:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

since my first mail didn't make it to the list (or at least I cannot found
it), here's the second try.

I found some UI issues while translating.

1. vcs/cvsservice/cvspartimpl.cpp:837
"Do you want to be added to CVS repository too?"

I guess there are files added to the repos, not the user itself. :)

2. QMake Manager->Subproject settings->Configuration...

The whole first groupbox has the tooltip of the Release checkbox. I mean
between the lines and items this tooltip pops up.

3. There is some broken UI which is easier explained with screenshots:

3a. Settings-> Configure KDevelop...->Formatting->Tab & Brackets
(Only accours if the labels are longer than the english ones, so the
screenshot is in german)
http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kdeveloptk7.png

3b. Project->Class Inhertitance Diagram
(resize the dialog)
http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kdevelop1gi8.png

3c. QMake Manager->Subproject settings->Basics
(two different buttons for choosing directories for two options)
http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kdevelop2zu4.png

cheers