VCS Interface classes

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Apr 30 11:09:54 UTC 2007

On 30.04.07 02:36:38, dukju ahn wrote:
> 2007/4/29, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > * diff and log parameters, am not 100% sure there
>
> virtual void log( const KUrl& localOrRepoLocation,
>               const QString& revision ) = 0;
>
> 1.
> How can the caller know repository location for the given local file?

no, thats not when a repoLocation is used. If a repo location is used a
history of that repo location should be displayed.

> 2.
> Subversion accepts start revision and end revision.

Yeah and it accepts a log-limit and other arguments. This needs to be
done by the plugin. The log method only tells the plugin to show the
history of a location. The revision argument is meant to be used for
repo locations, I guess we really should do 2 methods one for local and
one for repo locations.

Be careful!  Is it classified?