KDE/kdevelop [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Wed Apr 25 14:01:56 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 25 April 2007 11:41:44 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> I already commented there, we need to find out how to fix that, because
> the headers might not always be in /usr/include.
>
> Andreas

Yep we'll have to look at it. Btw. why did you not use pkgconfig for finding
the libraries and include-files? I used that in a simpler way before to get
the include-path, and it worked.

The code was:
include(UsePkgConfig)
pkgconfig(libccgnu2 ccgnu2_includes ccgnu2_linkdir ccgnu2_linkflags
ccgnu2_cflags)

I don't know those FIND_PATH and FIND_PACKAGE cmake-functions, so I don't know
how conveniently they work for the task.

greetings, David