Introduction ...

Sandro Andrade sandro.andrade at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:11:04 UTC 2007

Hi Dukju and Andreas,

Thanks for reply. I have already the svn version of KDE4 + KDevelop4 working
fine.

My first doubt is: I successfully compiled the qt-copy, strigi, kdelibs,
kdepimlibs, and kdebase as suggested in
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4.
After checkout the last KDevelop snapshot I tried to follow the instructions
in http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=HEAD/branches_compiling.html,
but there is no admin/Makefile.common file in the svn tree !!!

I was able to successfully compile KDevelop4 simply by executing cmakekde !
Is this the right procedure for compilation ? Is the website information out
of date ?

Thanks,
Sandro